Sunday 27 May 2012


Part 6 : First War, first love and for justice.



    Blossom: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Him: Come with me girl. Mojo Jojo: You got her ? Him: Right in handed . Mojo Jojo : hurry , bring her to the Jojo mobile. It doesn’t have to use gas or… Him : JUST SHUT UP AND GET HER IN THAT THING!!! Mojo opens the door and that time momoko fainted , while having a bad dream.



Meanwhile brick and miyako.



        Brick : Hmmmm, what’s that. ( brick notice someone following him) Miyako: BOO! Brick : graaaahh…. Miyako : hahahah , it’s just me brick. Brick: it’s u bubbles Miyako: I just saw what happen to u and blossom just now.  Brick : well , I guess there’s a lot of boys out there ask her out but she don’t accept am I right. Miyako : Nop, ur wrong…. Brick: Wha… Miyako : Actually blossom just doesn’t like u coz she still think your evil. Brick : hmmm, how am I ever gonna impress her now . Miyako : Don’t worry brick I can help u . Brick : but how? Miyako : Here’s some tip… They talk along the way home.      



The next morning.



At school ,



       Zeke was holding a flower with a box of chocolate for Momoko . Then Zeke thought what Miyako told him. Remember the way to impress a girl is with a surprise gift . Well I don’t know  if blossom love flowers or not but all I know is that she just love chocolate. Brick : Momoko will love this… but where is she. Zene: ZEKE! ZEKE! Zeke: What is it ? Zene: Momoko..Momoko… Zeke: What’s wrong with Momoko? Zene: Momoko, she’s missing…. Zeke : WHAT?!?



At the professors lab.



             Brick: Professor where’s Momoko. Boomer : Urrrr, professor . ? : Hello , boys nice to meet u again. The ? turn the chair around and it was… Brick and Boomer: HIM?!? Brick : I’ve should of known it was you who did all this. Him : Not only me boys . So does ur father ur father. Mojo: Hello, son… Boomer: Mojo.. Brick,: Were not ur son anymore and ur not our father either …. Now tell us where is Blossom? U damn it… Mojo : Right over there. Blossom was on a machine chair that can for sure make their brain to forget everything….  Brick : GRRRRRRRRRR………….. Let her GO!! Mojo : Why a rush . if u want her u have to get through my   magnetizer . Brick GAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! Brick give Mojo a feast on the knee.. Boomer: I’ve had never seen Brick that strong before.. Well I guess this is the meaning of love… After fighting Mojo until blood came out of him, Brick : GIVE BACK MY POWERPUFF GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brick give an anger eye on Him. But Him seen to ignored brick. Him came forward him and let him punch him.. Brick was confused . Brick : You ask for it . Brick give a punch on his stomach but it was confusing him coz Him was gone . On the lab screen Him: You miss me, we will meet again Brick and all of u ppgz and rrbz… Brick : Why you chicken… Blossom : That’s enough brick! Blossom was awaken from her faint. Boomer, let free blossom. Blossom look at him with an anger eye Blossom : It’s your fault I’m like this and because of u…. (blossom’s eye came up to tears ) and because of u I’m set free. Blossom hugged Brick.. Brick was happy he glance a smile on blossom. Blossom : I’m sorry brick coz I didn’t believe u.. Brick : That’s ok Blossom… Blossom: Wait where’s professor ? Brick : Yeah, where’s professor? Boomer : Don’t worry I handled them. I already set them free. Brick: But where are them? Professor : Were right here.. Hiding behind this sofa. Blossom : Professor where’s ken and pucci . Ken : Right here. Pucci : Hello guys.. Butch, Buttercup and Bubble went in the lab . Butch : Everything’s alright.. Bubble : Yeah , I had a bad sense that u guys are in trouble Buttercup : Yeah , let me fight it . Blossom : Well, u guys are to late Him and Mojo are already gone well accept for Mojo..( Blossom look behind where Mojo is. But he wasn’t there .) Blossom : Well I guess he already ran away. Thanks to Brick and Boomer. Brick give a smile and blushing. Bubble whisper at Brick  Bubble : Hey , Brick had u given Blossom the gift u bought for her… Brick : Oh , yeah . Hey I was thinking to have some privacy here. Bubble : Oh , ok. Hey guys I just saw a new Restaurant across the stree what say if we go there and the bill let me handle. Everybody : Alright.. Brick : Blossom . Brick hold Blossom’s arm while everybody went outside . Bubble gave a winked at Brick to wish good luck and Brick wink back . Blossom: What is it Brick? Brick : I have something to say to u . Blossom I’ve always wanted to say this to u . Will .. will y-you be my girlfriend  . Blossom: Brick…… Yes I will love too. Blossom hugged Brick . Brick :Well let’s go we don’t want to be late on our first date . Blossom : What first date . We promise Bubble to go to the restaurant she just said . Don’t worry Bubble already know even though  she did plan all this just to help me to impress . Oooops… Brick close his mouth  . Blossom: Oh, really … Brick : Hahah, ur not mad aren’t u . Blossom: Well…… like I care.. Brick : Alright , let’s go.

END OF PART 6.  

1 comment:

  1. Yay , Blossom finally blieves on Brick . What will happen on their I heard princess going kaboom on their date toon on.

    ReplyDelete