Wednesday 23 May 2012

powerpuff girls z love story part 5


Part 5: The little secret…     
  



Momoko: What are you doing here. What have you done with the professor . Miyako: Ya, hurry tell us. Kauro: I just say we have a fight. Miyako: I agree Momoko: So do I…. Brick: hey, hey …. Easy girls.. Boomer:

Ya, were not here to fight you. Butch : Were just here to tell you something very important. Momoko: Oh , really what is it? Brick : Thanks for hearing but I guess professor should tell you. If we tell you guys. You guys will think it’s a joke. Oh, PROFESSOR! Professor : Yes , Brick? Miyako: Professor your ok. Professor: Yes, I’m fine girls so is Ken. Ken: Hey, girls. PPGZ: KEN! Ken: Listen, girls professor have something to tell you. Professor: Well, I don’t think u girls will like this but I have to. I’ve put some the chemical Z on them. PPGZ: YOU,WHAT!!!!! Professer: Calm,down girls me and ken can explain everything. Momoko: Alright explain ( Momoko sit on the sofa and eating a box of chocolate she just bought after school . While the girls just stand there with a serious face) Kauro: Come on, blossom we need to hear their explanaisyen not sitting  on the sofa and have a box of chocolate. Momoko: I am hearing while eating while eating on the sofa. Kauro: Urgh, never mind. Miyako : girls be quiet professor gonna tell us. U can explain now professor. Professor : thank u bubble’s. Miyako: ur… professor, since I’m not change into a ppg yet u can still call me Miyako. Professor : Alright. Yesterday, when u girls went home I saw them playing at the soccer Conner so I thought to visit them since they do not do evil anymore I asked them I f they would like to be one of u .
 They told me yes but I was scared they were still the old rrb. So puci detected them and saw white aura in them we can see they changed in their way  they change like adults way. So that’s why I don’t call u girls anymore because I want to see their skills in how they changed then I gave them some chemical z for a reward of saving Townsville. Miyako: Ooooo… than it’s ok ur free in our dignity. Momoko: But I still don’t believe them. Professor : Oh, before I forgot start from now they school with u and I geuss u know them already. Momoko: Don’t tell me brick is Zeke , boomer is Zene and butch is Zero. RRB: yup, that’s us . we are now the rowdy ruff boy z. Kauro: But make sure u keep ur secret don’t let anybody know or I’ll kill you. BUTCH: Don’t worry we won’t.
 Kauro : I’m watching u guys. Boomer: So , tonight at 8. Miyako: oh , yeah sure. Brick : hey, momoko I’ll send u home. Momoko: No, thanks. Brick: But why . Momoko : Do , u have to know. ( blossom walk away)
        


At the houses road.

 

     Blossom was walking lonely. Then came something very fast. Momoko : Huh? Whose there I’m not a afraid of u.  Then …

Momoko:    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!


End of part 5.

1 comment:

  1. OH , NO ! What happen to Blossom who captured her want to know just stay toon.

    ReplyDelete