Wednesday 23 May 2012

powerpuff girls z love story part 4


          
part 4 : who are you.

The bell ring..

Momoko: It’s weird our belt didn’t glow at all. Miyako: Maybe all the villains are taking a break. Kauro : Really Miyako. Momoko: Any wise . I thought  we were going to spy on the guys. Kauro: Hum- Hey, girls I think there’s something behind the bushes…. Momoko : Um… I don’t see anything Miyako: So do IKauro: But , urgh never mind maybe I’m just seeing things.  (Behind the bushes) Zeke: Do u think they see us. Zene: Don’t think so…. Zero : k, guys let’s move on.



At professor’s lab.

Momoko: Professor , were here… Miyako: Professor Kauro: Maybe professor is not here. Puci are u here… ?: Hello, girls.. ??:We’ve been waiting … ???: For u. Momoko: Who are u ? Miyako : and what have u done with the professor? Kauro: Come on spit it out before I kick ur buds . Come on show your face don’t be a coward… Then they turn their chair around.. Momoko: W-what, it can’t be. Miyako: They’re still alive. Kauro: Imposible…


End of part 4

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool I wonder what's next . I'll be on your side ppgz lovers.

    ReplyDelete