Thursday 7 June 2012

Powerpuff Girls Z love story part 10 .


PART 10 : HIS JUST A FRIEND OR A BOYFRIEND.



At the school .



                    Zene: Miyako! Miyako : Hey , Zene . Zene : Did you bring Octi ? Miyako : I sure did . Miyako look for Octi in her school bag . But Octi wasn’t there . Miyako : Oh , No ! Octi’s missing . Zene: What he can’t be missing . Maybe you left him at home . Miyako : But I never left Octi . I love him so much , I won’t go anywhere without him! Oh , Zene  . Please help me find him.  Zene : Don’t worry Miyako . We’ll find him , he can’t be that far .  Now where was the last time you saw Octi . Miyako : Well …… Then came a guy bringing Octi . The guy : Is this yours my lady .  Miyako : OCTI!! Miyako ran to Octi and hug him. Miyako : Thank you very much. But who are you ? The guy : Sorry for being rood for not introducing myself. I’m Misaka . I’m the blood of the Kimita family . Miyako : You mean you’re the son of the richest man in Townsville . Misaka : If I say yes , would that make you happy . Miyako : OMG !  I can’t believe my eyes . I’m Miyako , your grandmother goes to high school with my grandmother old time .  Misaka : Oh , right . You’re the Takumi family . No wonder you’re so cute.   Miyako : Thanks. Miyako blushed. Zene whispered to himself . Zene : This guy is weird . As long he doesn’t touch her , I’ll be alright. Misaka : You know what ? My family is having a dinner tonight . I would like you to come to see my family . Misaka took some of Miyako’s hair and twirl it. Misaka : It will be fun having you around . That made Zene really mad at him . Zene : Put your hands off of her . You have no right to touch her . Miyako : Hah , sorry his my classmate. Misaka : Oh, really ? For the second there . I thought he was your boyfriend. Miyako : Nonsense , were just friends . Zene : Just friends? Miyako : Yes, what else than? Zene : Nothing . But you’re not going right. Miyako : Zene . I have too. That’s ok Misaka , your grandmother already invited me and my grandmother. Misaka : That’s wonderful to hear … See you there . Miyako : Yeah ! See you there . Zene : Miyako , I need to talk to you. Miyako : What is it. Zene : Were just friends . Remember the night we went out . I told you were something to me . Miyako : Well , I know that but to me . If a guy kiss me . That means he really think I’m special to him . Zene : What a kiss . Miyako : Sorry , Zene your not my prince charming . I just don’t think we meant together . I just think you as a friend . Nothing , more. I’m going to class . See you. Zene : Miyako …



On recess .



                      The boys are having lunch with the girls . Miyako was going to sit next to Zene. Zene : Hey , Miyako . Here ! I save you a sit . Miyako went to the sit but then Misaka . Misaka : Hey , Miyako sit with me I save you a sit at the V.I.P  corner.Miyako was confused . Then she thought to sit next to Misaka . Miyako : Sorry guys . Maybe next time. Miyako went to the V.I.P corner. Momoko : Wow , whose that guy . His cute . Zeke : Yeah , whatever all I know is he is not going to steal my girlfriend’s heart . Zeke was a little jealous. Momoko : Oh, Brick . Don’t be jealous I’m just kidding around. Zeke : I’m not jealous .  Momoko : Hmmmmmm…… Momoko just smiled at Zeke. Then Momoko looked at Zene . She saw him looking a little down. Momoko : What’s the matter Zene you look like you lost your girlfriend . Zene : Sound’s to it . Momoko : Ooooh.. C’mon Zene don’t be jealous I know Miyako just want to know him. Zene : Not only that. Zene told Momoko all about it. Momoko : Oooooh… I see you have problem of kissing a girl . When was the last time you kiss a girl beside your mother. Zeke : He never kiss mom . Mom kiss him. When mom ask him to kiss her . He cried . NO MOMMY PLEASE DON’T FORCE ME I’M SCARED !!! Zeke and Zero : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Kauro gave them a serious face. Then they both stopped laughing . Kauro : So you’re scared of kissing a girl so what . All guys are always like that on their first kiss and I know your brother’s can help . Kauro gave Zeke and Zero a scary eyes . Zeke and Zero : Yeah , sure ! Yeah . That’ll be terrific . hehehehe. Zene : Really , thanks guys you’re the best. Zeke : Yeah , how hard could it be……



At the boys house .



                         Zeke : I can’t believe it’s so hard to trained him. Zero : I know. He even can’t kiss a doll . Zeke : Ok, Zene . Kiss it on the lips not on the other part. Zene gently kiss and finally gets it . Zeke : Oh, finally ! You know what little brother . Your totally ready to go to that dinner.



At the Kimita family’s house .



               There were so many people wearing fancy clothes.Zene was waiting outside. Zene finally saw Miyako . Zene : MIYAKO!!! Miyako saw him . Miyako : ZENE!! Then came out Misaka who is notice as the driver. Zene was shocked . He slowly move backward while Miyako and Misaka went in together . Then they all had dinner . After dinner it was the ball dance next. Miyako danced with Misaka while Zene  just see them dance . Then he saw them went to the balcony , Misaka kissed Miyako . Then Miyako and Misaka gently pushed away . But Miyako didn’t  felt right . Miyako : I’m sorry Misaka I just don’t feel it . Misaka : But I do . Miyako : I’m sorry . Miyako ran away and left the ball .



At the park .



                  Miyako was crying and saw a shooting star . Miyako : I wished I find my real true prince charming. Zene : I don’t know if I’m the one but will the princess care to dance with me . Miyako smiled and dance with him . Miyako : I’m sorry I was rood to you . Will you ever forgive me .  Zene : I always did. Miyako !  You’re really special to me and this is how I prove it. Zene kissed her Miyako and for the first time Zene took out his tounge to connect with Miyako’s . Zene really did it . In a sparkle light they both changed into their transformation . They gently pulled out . Miyako : Zene you’re my prince charming that I really love and forever will .  Zene : Well I just can say you’re more special then the stars and the others that I met. Can I keep you . Miyako : Yes, you can keep me anytime ! Zene : Then I’ll keep you forever! Then there was fireworks. They both enjoyed the night together.

END OF PART 10.

1 comment:

  1. Well look's like the final powerpuff isalready done but will their love still connect forever next episode.

    ReplyDelete