Wednesday 6 June 2012

Powerpuff girls z love story part 9


Part 9 : I’M FALLING OR NOT !



At the mall.

 

                 Miyako : Hey , let’s go to the dress shop corner. Kauro : What I’m not going to wear a dress . Beside’s I hate dresses . Momoko: Oh c’mon Kauro for just ones . Pretty please. Kauro : Alright , fine… Miyako : Alright . Here try this . Kauro : What no way . I f you want to find me a dress , find me a green dress ! Momoko : OK! Miyako : Then try this one . Momoko : No try this one ! Miyako and Momoko : TRY THEM BOTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kauro : Oh , great . Kauro went in the changing while the girls look for other dresses for Kauro. Then Kauro went out and show it to them . Momoko: Too Big. Try this other one.

Dresses .

The 2 : Too tight . The 3: Too girly . The 4 : Too sexy. The 5 : Too boy style. The 6 : Too long . The 7 : Too short . The 8 : Too cute. The 9 : Too much ribbon ! The 10 : PERFECT!!!

       Then they all bought the 10th  dress they wanted. Momoko : Time to look for shoes . Miyako : Yeah ! Let go to that store. Kauro : Oh , No!

Shoes.

The 1 : Too big . The 2 : Too small. The 3 : It’s pink . The 4 : Just PERFECT!!!
                                                 
                  Momoko:  Now time to go to the accessories store . Miyako : Alright . I just saw the most beautiful accessories ever !

After 3 minutes.

                Kauro : We already shopping for dress , shoes and accessories . Can I go home now. Momoko : Not yet . This is our favourite part of shopping. Momoko and Miyako : TO THE SALON!!!!  Kauro : And that’s the part that I really hate !



After 22 minutes.

       Momoko : Don’t you look lovely on your new hair because I think you just look cute! Kauro : What ever ! Miyako : Now , let’s go to my house . To try on your new cloths . Kauro : Oh , great!



At Miyako’s place.



                Miyako : There your all set to your date . Momoko : Don’t you just look pretty on that Kauro. Kauro : I feel like in hell . Miyako : Oh Kauro ! “ Pon,pon,pon” Kauro : His already arrive ! Momoko : Well , good luck . Kauro ! Miyako : Yeah , good luck ! Kauro nodded and glance a smile on them. Momoko : They grow up so fast . Miyako : But she’s the sme age with us . Momoko : I know.



                    Kauro went in the car and saw a men in a coat . Kauro : Hey , you’re not Zero . Butler : I know , I’m just his butler. Kauro : Oh…

At a restaurant .

                                        
                  

                  Butler : Were here . Then came a man who is the owner of the restaurant greets her. The owner : Welcome you must be the beautiful young lady. Sir Zero is waiting for you inside . Kauro : Sir Zero ? The owner : Yes ! Kauro went in and saw no one there but only a table for two with a candle light there was a beautiful music and there was no roof but only the star on the sky shining . Zero :Table for two maim  ? Kauro : Why am I not surprise ? Zero look from the bottom till the top on Kauro  . Zero : You look beautiful today. Your almost like the beautiful star that are shining up on the sky but the thing is you’re more beautiful than ever . You’re like angel to me . Kauro blush . Zero : It’s cute to see you blush . Zero pull a chair and glance a smile to Kauro to tell her to sit down . Zero : Join me for dinner my angel . Kauro went to sit on the chair .The waiters serve them some food but all of them are Kauro’s favorite meal . Kauro : How did you know all of this are my favorite meal . Zero : Because your favorite meal is my favorite meal. After dinner . The light went off . Kauro : AAAAAAAH ! Zero where are you help me it’s too dark !!! When the lights went on Kauro saw she wasn’t on the chair . She saw she was hugging Zero . Kauro was confused to see her hugging him because she didn’t felt anything just now . But she notice she was holding something and it made her calm. Then came out a slow music . Zero : Care for a dance my power puff girl . Kauro : As long the lights won’t turn off . Zero : Whatever you say my queen .  Kauro and Zero dance till the night . When the clock struck 12.00 . Kauro : It’s midnight . Zero : I won’t let  my Cinderella run away this time . Zero kissed Kauro on the lips . Gently Zero let his tongue out so does Kauro . They connect it . They dance all the night .

Tomorrow morning at school.



                     Momoko : Hey , Kauro . How was your date. Kauro : It went fine . Miyako : I heard you kiss Zero until the end of the night . Kauro : WHAT ! Who told you that !?! Momoko : Didn’t you know . Kauro : Know what ? Miyako : It went into the school’s paper. Kauro : Let me see that ! Kauro read the paper and the title was ‘

          
TOMBOY KISS HOTTY’
love : Zeke and Zene.
 Kauro : Those little brad . I’M GONNA KILL TGHEM IF THAT’S THE LAST THING I DO!!!!!! ZEKE ! ZENE ! YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS !!!! Momoko : Hahahah , Oh , Kauro . Miyako: Those boys really are sneaky . Momoko : And that’s why Zeke’s my boyfriend!  Momoko and Miyako : Hahahahah . Kauro : ZEKE! ZENE ! I’M GONNA KILL YOU ! Zeke : Try us if u can ! Zene : Yeah!

       

At Night . At Kauro’s place.



                        Kauro is writing her dairy :



  Dear Diary ,



            Yesterday , was the best day of my life. I went on a date with Butch , I know this feels weird but I date him because he defeated me on the football competition. He bought me my favorite skateboard that I always dream of but I still own him a date . Momoko and Miyako help me with finding my dress . Well it was a girly type but they force me . I didn’t know Butch was so rich . He got a butler and he book the whole restaurant just for our date . We had dinner there after that the light went off it really frightened as you know I am a scared of the dark but then I touched something and it really made me calm . When the lights were turned on , I saw myself hugging Butch and he and I danced but then came the lips !!! I kissed him and we dance until end of the night ! It was like a fairytale even though tough Brick and Boomer post that me and Butch kiss at the school’s paper . I didn’t know they were sneaking all the time on my date . But I handled them , I just love my life but I better don’t tell my parent’s especially my idiot brothers !!!

                                                             Love,

                                                                    Kauro …..



‘ Ding Dong’ there was a ring on the door . Kauro’s mother open the door and saw Zero . Kauro’s mother : Oh , hello there. Zero : Good evening maim . Is Kauro here ? Kauro’s mother : Yes , she is. And u are ? Zero : Her Boy-…. Kauro already went down before Her mother open the door she closed his mouth . Kauro : Hey , mom! This is Zero my classmate . Kauro’s mother : Wonderful . Bring him in . Kauro bring him in and told him… Kauro : Not in front my mother ! Zero glanced her a smile to tell her she understand . Then they all chat together . They were all laughing . Hahahahah. Kauro : Hey momo . I’m going to bring him up to my room ok! Kauro’s Mom : Sure sweety. Mom whisper to Kauro : This guy is really sweet , nice , gentle , cute and just so wonderful you should find a boyfriend like him.  Kauro : Hehehehe . Yeah !  They both went upstairs to Kauro’s room . They played video and just finishing with Zero loosed the game . Zero : Man your good ! Kauro : I’m a professional ! Zero smiled at her Kauro : What ? Zero : Nothing it’s just that you’re so pretty Kauro : Whatever but I’m going to the kitchen to get some drinks and cookies for us .Zero : Yeah sure. Kauro went downstairs . Zero saw a book and there was paper up it said Diary . He read it . Until he saw the page that Kauro just wrote about yesterday.



  Dear Diary ,



            Yesterday , was the best day of my life. I went on a date with Butch , I know this feels weird but I date him because he defeated me on the football competition. He bought me my favorite skateboard that I always dream of but I still own him a date . Momoko and Miyako help me with finding my dress . Well it was a girly type but they force me . I didn’t know Butch was so rich . He got a butler and he book the whole restaurant just for our date . We had dinner there after that the light went off it really frightened as you know I am a scared of the dark but then I touched something and it really made me calm . When the lights were turned on , I saw myself hugging Butch and he and I danced but then came the lips !!! I kissed him and we dance until end of the night ! It was like a fairytale even though tough Brick and Boomer post that me and Butch kiss at the school’s paper . I didn’t know they were sneaking all the time on my date . But I handled them , I just love my life but I better don’t tell my parent’s especially my idiot brothers !!!

                                                             Love,

                                                                    Kauro …..

Zero : I know she’ll fallen for me . He put the book and saw an empty bottle and took it . Kauro went in with some snack. Zero : Hey , Kauro let’s play truth or dare . Kauro: Ok, fine . Zero spin the bottle and the bottle showed Kauro . Zero : Ok truth or dare ! Kauro : Truth ! Zero : Are you fallen for me or not? Kauro was shock she didn’t know what she felt on Zero .   I do not like him , or do I what am I saying ? this is a stupid question the answer is No!                            Kauro thought . Zero : Tick , tock . 3,2,oo.nn…. Kauro : YES , I’M FALLEN FOR YOU!  Kauro whisperd to herself Kauro : Great, what am I saying . Zero : I thought so.. It was Kauro turn to spin . She spin it and the bottle show her . Kauro : Great . I’ll take dare. . Zero : Kiss me on the lips ! Kauro : What ! No way . Zero : C’mon that’s the part of the game right? Kauro gently give him a kiss on the lips . Kauro pull it away But Zero couldn’t help his self and kiss her again he kiss her like the day he kiss her at their date … Then it was 11.00 o’clock . Kauro pushed away again . Zero : It’s time for to go now  ! Kauro : Yeah , sure . Zero : See you at school my angel .  Zero flew away from the window . Kauro : I can’t believe I kiss him again but it’s kind of feel good somehow?? Kauro control yourself let’s just get to bed . Kauro went to her bed and went to sleep.

                                                      

END OF PART 9.
                               
                                      

1 comment:

  1. Wow , I finally event a love story for Kauro . But leave that sight alone let see what happen to Bubble's and Boomer . Toon on.

    ReplyDelete