Friday 8 June 2012

Powerpuff Girls Z love story part 11.


PART 11 : STOP IT OR OVER !



 Recess .



                     Kauro was having lunch alone . Momoko and Miyako was going to get an autograph of the most popular artist and the cutest guy to be notes’ . Today at their school will be visited by the most cutest and the most popular artist in Japan. Only thing is Kauro wasn’t interested in that . All the students had gone to meet him so can be say the canteen is ZERO! Accept for Kauro she was there . Then came in the boys Zeke : What so interesting with that artist until the whole the school wants to meet him ? Zero : Yeah ! His just a normal artist . Don’t you think Zene ? Zene ? The boys were shocked to see Zene was gone . Zeke : Don’t tell me Zene too. Zero : Hey , look there’s my girlfriend . Let sit there . Zeke : Let’s just sit next to the window .  Zero carried him and send him to Kauro’s table. Zeke : PUT ME DOWN DOED . THIS ISN’T COOL DOED…. Zero : I’m telling you just listen ok! Zeke : I have a girlfriend too you know . Zero: Hey , Kauro would you let us sit with you ? Kauro : Your not telling me that you’re going to eat while carrying him . Zero : Uhh… NO!  Kauro : So put him down your embarrassing me ! Zeke : Don’t anybody care about me ! Zero and Kauro : NO! Zero put him down and sit with him at the table . Zero : So ar… Kauro . Your free tonight . Kauro : Zero , we’ve been dating for 6 weeks now so stop it ! I still have homework to do ! Zero : Oh , c’mon . PLEASE ! Kauro : Knock it off Zero . Stop embarrassing me . Zero : I’m asking you nicely . Kauro : But your forcing me ! Zero : Kauro please don’t make me mad . Kauro : All you think is about your stupid date don’t you have any home work to do cause I know I do . Zero : Kauro! Kauro : I should have coupled with the monkey then you! Zero : SHUT UP KAURO ! Zero slapped her . Kauro felt hurt but she manly herself up. Kauro : You know what you should stop it or it’s over . Kauro took her bag and leave the canteen . Zero sit down and sigh . Zeke just stared at him . Zero : What you looking at . Stop staring at me and start eating with your  mouth ! Zeke just shut his mouth and didn’t said a thing .



At the school corridor.



                   Kauro : was sitting at the school bench next to the corridor while holding a picture of her and Zero. Then a guy came. The guy : Hey , you’re alone?  Kauro : Huh ? Oh it’s you Kayuko . I thought you were… Kayuko : Don’t tell me Zero ? Kauro blushed . Kayuko : I saw what happened just now . Between you and Zero . Kauro : Yeah well I don’t want to talk about it . Kayuko sit next to her and put her head on his shoulder . Kauro was confused . She looked at him … Kayuko : Don’t worry everything’s alright. Just relax your mind and take that photo . He took it and throw it away from her .  Kauro : Thanks , Kayuko . Kayuko : Do you remember the time we met . Kauro : Huh? Kayuko : You forced me to share my lunch with you cause you didn’t have any money and you forgot to bring your lunch . I said I’ll give you if you trade me with want kiss . You said you won’t but you have no choice cause you already asked everybody. So you did and for that day you always ignore me so I won’t tell anybody but I don’t know how that gonna help. Since we move to other classes I became popular than ever . Kauro : Wait your little Kuka . Kayuko : Will this remind you . He took out a necklace and showed her . Kauro ; Wow, Kuka you really grown . Kayuko : Thanks but you can just call me Kayuko I’m enough eembarrassed when I was little. Kauro just smile and laid her head again on Kayuko’s shoulder .


After recess .




                      Kauro : Well it was a nice time Kayuko . Geuss I’ll be heading class .  Kayuko : Kauro ! Kauro : Yes ! Kayuko get closer to her and was about to give her a kiss Kauro did the same . Zero : I’ve should had did that . I better Kauro now . Then at the corridor Zero saw them . They were about to kiss . Zero ran quickly and put his hand between them they both kissed his hand without notice they get rid of it. Kauro : WHAT THE!!! Zero : So you thought you can kiss my girlfriend huh? Kauro : Zero stop it ! Zero : But Kauro he tried to …  Kauro : That’s it Zero stop it now even though you’re not my boyfriend anymore were over . C’mon Kayuko let’s go .  Kayuko was a little shocked , he didn’t really saw that coming . Zero : Kauro… 



After school .



                    Zero walked alone . He saw Kauro walking with Kayuko , he reminded himself about old time when he was walking with Kauro . They had fund together. Then the guys came in . Zeke : Hey , bro . You want to follow us to see a movie , you even can bring Kauro who know that will cheer up her mind . Zero : Thanks guys but no thanks . Zene : What’s the metter bro . You look like an omelet . Then Zene saw Kauro walking with someone . Zeke : Whose Kauro walking with. Zene : I think I know that guy . His one of my member. His the most hottest kid in school . But his nice you know if you got to know him better.cOh yeah he told me the time Kauro wanted him to share his lunch with her old time . He said he told her he’ll share if she trade her kisses to him so she did . They used to call him little Kuka but now since his hot and popular his no more little Kuka . Zero : Just leave me alone guys . Zero ran away .



END OF PART 11.

1 comment:

  1. That's all I have . What will happen next will Zero get Kauro back or will Kauro fall for Kayuko and forget all about Zero. Wait till the next episode .

    ReplyDelete