Sunday 13 May 2012

powerpuff girls Z love story 2.


Part 2 : Showing for a reason.

At the cafeteria.

The girls are having lunch. Momoko sees her watch Momoko: Oh,no. I’ve forgot . Uh, girls I need to go I have some important thing to do. Miyako : Yeah, me too. See u Kauro… Momoko: don’t u have anything???” Kauro: Well I was just going to show Zero around. That doesn’t mean I’m in love with him….. Momoko: I know. Kauro: Momoko I mean it I don’t …… Uh- what….. u know it. Momoko : I don’t know why I steel think they are the rrb so we need to spie on them . Kauro: So u mean you’re not in love with Zeke at all your just near to him just wanted to know if his one of the rrb?? Momoko: Don’t u. u do think they are the rrb right. Kauro: Well, I do feel they are but how about Miyako? Momoko : don’t worry I’ll tell her later ok? Kauro: alright Momoko : Well good luck. Kauro: Yeah, u too. (Momoko run’s away) Then a boy came to Kauro and hold her shoulders ?

?: Hey, Kauro! Kauro: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!



At the library.

Zeke : Huh, I think I lost them. ( Actually Zeke was just got chased by  all the girl’s in school) Zeke: Huh, I guess Momoko isn’t here yet…. ?: Hi, Zeke.. Zeke:Huh?

At the school’s hall way.

Miyako : And this is the school hall. ‘sigh’ Wow , I’m tired.

Zene: Yeah, me too. Miyako: Let’s get back to class. So we can get some rest. Zene: Sure. So you free tomorrow night? Miyako: Um- sorry I’m not I have plan tomorrow night with the girls  Zene: Oooo…      

Miyako:But I’m free tonight …… Zene: Really… than do u want to have dinner with me. Miyako: Ummm….. sure . Zene : Cool… come on let’s get to class ………

End of part 2

1 comment: