Tuesday 22 May 2012

powerpuff girls z love story part 3.


Part 3 : Back up, boy who do u think u are.

Princess: Hi, Zeke. I think u know who I am…. Zeke: What I don’t know who u are ur not even popular at this school Princess: What did you said Zeke: u heard what I said ur un popular Princess: Yes, I am . I’m Princess my father is the mayors brother I rule Townsville now u get it. Zeke: Yup, I totally get it. Princess: good , so u do u want get lunch with me ?  Zeke: Sorry , I can’t silly princess. I’m waiting for some one . Princess : Oh, really how sweet u don’t have to wait for me Zeke: Wha-t wait I’m not waiting for u I’m waiting for momoko u silly princess , even know why should I wait for u ur just a fake princess so u can flirt me like the other girls u don’t have to act like a princess in front of me wearing a stupid rabbit suit. Princess: This is not a rabbit suit. This is a princess suit and why don’t u like me and be my boyfriend instead that stupid girl she can’t give u anything I’m rich I can get u anything at all Zeke: Don’t u call Momoko that she’s a sweet and charming girl not like u. Princess : Yeah , right like she’s ur girlfriend or something. Zeke : Yes, she is ……. Then brick think (what am I saying I just know her) Princess : What u like her how could u but if she’s ur girlfriend then prove it. Zeke think to himself ( Uh,oh this is bad) Momoko: Hey, Zeke . I’m here . Sorry I’m late I was just….. ( Then Zeke kiss her on the lips) Princess: what, no this can’t happen ur suppose to pick me not her. ( then princess ran away crying) Momoko think ( What is he doing and what I’m doing and why I’m kissing him) Momoko tried to pull away from him but Zeke’s hand was on her head and another one was on her kidney he was so strong that Momoko can’t pull away from him. Zeke was enjoing the kiss until he forgot that the kiss was just suppose to be short not a long kiss . Then he pulled out his tongue to get with Momoko’s tongue then Momoko let out her tongue to stick with Zeke’s tongue then when Momoko tried to let her tongue with Zeke’s she remembered that she’s just want to reveal his secret’s not to be his girlfriend then this time Momoko tried to push him away even stronger then Zeke let go his hand Momoko: back up boy, who do u think u are! Zeke: Momoko I’m…. Momoko slap his face Momoko : How dare u kiss me like that without letting me know . (Momoko eye’s was about to fall some tears to her face) Momoko: I can’t believe I got trick by u . You’re a big jerk Zeke. Zeke: Momoko wait I was just doing that so Princess will get away from me and I’m so sorry I kissed u give me another chance please…… Momoko: Alright I forgive u , but u must promise anytime u want to do something on me  u promise u’ll ask first ok . Promise? Zeke: Cross my heart. Zeke : Come on let’s go there’s a lot of thing I need to know about this school. Momoko: Woooooow…………..

At the cafeteria.

Kauro: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!! Zero: Hey , relax it’s just me Zero. Kauro: Would  u stop doing that on me u may make someone heart attack u know Zero: Hahahahahahahah, sorry. I didn’t mean it. Kauro: Whatever . Zero: So, is it time to go . Kauro : Ya , sure what ever. Zero: Ok then let’s go. Kauro and Zero : walk away ….

At class.

Miyako: Lalalalalalalala. ( Miyako is drawing a picture of Octi ) Zene: Wow, cool octopus Miyako: Thanks, Zene. ( Miyako blush) Then Momoko and Zeke came in giggling Momoko: Hey , Miyako. Miyako: Hey, Momoko. So how was u and Zeke? Momoko: Um- Miyako we need to talk . Miyako: About what? Momoko: C’mon.We’ll talk outside the classroom I don’t want them to hear it. Miyako: Ok. Kauro came in with curios face with Zero . He was just smiling at Kauro. Momoko:Kauro come here. Kauro: I’ll be right back. Zero: ya, sure. Zeke: So how was u and kauro doing great?? Zero: Nop, but when I’m near to her I keep getting a signal that buttercup is around me somewhere . Zeke: Same to me on Momoko it’s like she’s blossom. Zene: Ya , me too I think Miyako is bubble’s. Zeke: I thnk they are th ppgz we need to sneak on them so we can know the truth. Zero; Ya , I’m totally voting for u man……

End of part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment