Saturday 12 May 2012

ppgz love story.




PPGZ : LOVE STORY

PART 1 : The boys are back.



   At school…..

Momoko: Hey, Miyako…….. Miyako: Hey, Momoko….. Momoko: Let, me guess Kauro is late again…. Miyako: I’m afraid soooo…… Momoko: I told her but she never listen ……



Kauro (Ran quickly so she can get to class)

I hope I’m not late again……..



       Bell ring………….



Kauro: Huh, just in time for class…….

Kauro sit on her chair….

Miyako: I’m so glad you can make it before class start or Miskean will punish u…. Kauro: Ya, me too….. Momoko: Hey, girls . I heard today we have three new kids at school….. I hope one of them will be in our class and I hope they’re boys… Hot one of course.. Kauro: Oh, ya . Well I hope he know how to play soccer and we can challenge to see who’s the best….. Momoko: How about u Miyako…. Miyako: Well I hope his good in style….. so everytime I go shopping he’ll know what’s the best outfit for me to wear… Kauro: Sound’s gross to me. I’ve never heard of a guy that love fashion and style…. Miyako:Well if his not good in fashion at least he can pick me which one the best outfit that suit’s me……. Momoko:Ssshhhhhhh , girls I think Measkean is here……

Teacher came in and bring 3 boys in the class…

Miyako: This is weird we don’t actually bring three boys in a one classroom…… Momoko: Ya, and look at them it’s like we’ve seen them before and it’s like they are our enemies do u girls feel the same… Kauro: Totally they look like the rrb….. Momoko: It can’t be we’ve never seen them seen’s the time we destroyed them…… but Him make them alive again but we’ve never seen them at Him’s or Mojo’s place before… Miyako : Your right…. Kauro:I think their gonna tell their name’s…. So be quite….

Teacher: Ok, class…. This is our new student’s ……

Momoko:I think the red cap guy is Brick and blond hair guy is boomer and that green guy is butch… Just hear their name I must be right….. Kauro: Momoko that’s what we’ve been thinking of..

Red boy: My name’s Zeke Blue boy: My name’s Zene  Green boy: The name’s Zero.. Zene whispered on Zero’s ear Zene: That’s the best name u can think …. Zero: Than what kinda of name I can use….. Zene: Oh, never mind Teacher : Boys is there something u want to share with the class Zene: Uh, no. Nothing at all… Teacher : Well, ok. Then…… who vote’s to sit next to Zeke…..  All the girl’s in the classroom raise their hands and shout me, accept for  Momoko,Miyako and Kauro.  Teacher : Well , alright then seems everyone want to sit next to them then I’ll pick.. well seems u girl’s look very patient . I’ll let them sit next to u girls Momoko,Miyako and Kauro shouted: “WHAT!!!!!!!!!” Momoko: Them sit right next to us.. Teacher: Awwwww, u girls look very excited to sit next to them well let see… (The teacher arranges the table) Teacher: Alright then Zeke with Momoko, Zene with Miyako and Zero with Kauro … Girl’s give me a favor will u ( The girls nodded) please show the boys around ok…. The girls: Yes, Measkean …………  Teacher: Alright class I want all of u to turn page 24 ……



   After class….

Zeke: Hey, carrot girl.. wait for me…. Momoko: Do not call me carrot girl!!!!!!!!!!! Zeke: Sorry, I just want to know u . Hi , my name’s Zeke . Momoko: The name’s Momoko…… If u don’t mind I’m going to get lunch with my friend’s… Zeke: Oooo.. ok sure. Momoko: Hey, Zeke. Meet me at the library ok? Zeke: Sure, no prob…. Momoko: Ok, then see you at the library… Zeke: Ya, u too..



Zene : Hey, your Miyako right….. Miyako: Uh, yes and u must be Zene the new student that sit next to me …… Zene : Hehe, Yup , hey u want to get lunch with me Miyako: I love too but I’m having lunch with my friends maybe next time ok…… Zene : Ya, sure. Uh… see ya around… (walking away ) That was stupid…… Miyako: Hey, Zene. Zene: Ya…… Miyako: Meet me at class ok, I’ll show u around… Zene: Sure I’ll love too… (Zene walk away ) whispered to himself “YES!!!”



At the locker place..

Kauro close her locker and saw Zero. Kauro:Oh, it’s u, what do u want….. Zero: Nothing I just want u to show me around and maybe get some lunch together.. Kauro: sorry I can’t I’m having lunch with my friend’s and if u force me I’ll kill u…. Zero: u know what ur not like the other girls they keep chasing me and my brother’s like their mad mob Kauro: well whatever… since I promise Measkean I’ll show u around well meet me at the cafeteria when you’re ready I’ll be having lunch with my friend, k… Zero: Sure, what the heck…

End of part 1

 

1 comment: