Tuesday 5 June 2012

Powerpuff Girls Z love story part 8.


PART 8 : SHE’S A TOMBOY BUT I LOVE HER…



At school in the classroom.

 

Kauro is reading a magazine about sport and about soccer and skateboard and other sports. Zero came in and saw Kauro and was thinking to say hi to her. Zero : Hi… Zero give a cool look so she’ll be impress on him but Kauro got smarter than him. Kauro: What do you want ? Zero: Nothing just thinking your free tonight . Kauro: I’m not free tonight but I’m free in the evening. Zero: Oh , that’s perfect. Kauro : I don’t see any perfect to see you playing soccer. Zero: Huh? Your saying. Kauro : Meet me at the field at 3:30 p.m. I just can’t wait to see you losing in it . Zero : Alright… what if I make you a deal. If you lose you’ll go on a date with me… Kauro : A DATE. Are you serious , are you having a fever . I’m telling you boy no guy had ever go on a date with me. Zero : A simple explanation would do … Kauro: Because I’m a tomboy . That’s why… Would that cover your mouth . Zero : Well do I look like I care. So ur good with my deal. Kauro: Whatever but if I win you would have to call me master and you will promise to never bugging me ever again and last but not least you have to buy me this skateboard. Zero : Alright I’ll take it. Kauro: For your notice no one had ever defeated me… Zero: It will be my pleasure to defeat you. Kauro : In your dreams..

Miskean came in the classroom.

Miskean : Good morning students . Students : Good Morning Miskean.  Miskean started the class…



At the field .



Kauro and some other guys are practicing for the school’s football game competition next week . Kauro got the ball and a guy tackle her then he got the ball. Kauro tried to get it from him . The audience are cheering for Kauro. But then a guy push Kauro and ran to the guy who got the ball . That guy pushed him and took it from him but he didn’t know that the guy was on his team the guy that push Kauro made Kauro mad. Kauro ran to him and tackle him until he fell and broke his leg. Then Kauro shoot the ball into the Gaul section . The referee scream and said “ SHE SHOOT , SHE SCORES” !!!!!!!!!!!!! Then the referee blow the whistle and everybody cheered for Kauro. Audience : KAURO ! KAURO! KAURO ! Referee : TAKE FIVE !!! Momoko and Miyako ran to  Kauro while bringing a water for her to drink . Momoko : You sure did it this time Kauro. Miyako : Yeah , No one had ever defeated you before… The guy : AAAAAAAAAAAARGH! MY LEG , IT HURTS! The referee called  three boys to send him to the school clinic. Referee : Ok, it looks like Maruko can’t play in the team anymore so we need a new gamer so who would like to volunteer . Everyone went quiet but then a voice came. ? : I would love to be in the team… It was Zero . Referee : That’s fabulous . Then you’ll be in the Sayako team. Zero : Pleasure too… Zero was the captain so is Kauro . Kauro : I taught you were scared of losing to come . Zero : Well I wasn’t . Sorry I was late . Anyway you look cute in that tights . Kauro : Save it for the game… Zero : Alright . I will… Misako : No one had ever defeated Kitua team even us. Zero didn’t reply. Then the game started. Kauro caught the ball . Zero was next to her , he tackle her but Kauro controlled her body by not losing the ball. Zero : You are good but can you control this . Zero tackle her even harder and lick her on the cheek . Kauro stopped , her face looks like she saw a ghost . Zero scored and everyone cheered for him but Momoko and Miyako was shocked to see Kauro failed to control the ball. Miyako : What happen to Kauro why is she stopping . Momoko : That no good Zero , his cheating. Kauro : What did he do that for . Kayuko : You ok , Kauro? Kauro : Huh , oh nothing it’s ok I’m fine . Kayuko : But you look like you saw a ghost . What happen what did he did to you really?  Kauro : No everything’s ok. Zero went to  Kauro. Zero : I thought you say no one had ever defeated you before. Kauro : Why did you do that . I didn’t do that to you so what’s your problem ? Zero : You want to know my problem. Zero whisper on Kauro’s ears Zero :  I’m crazy for you . Kauro eye’s went shocked . Kauro : I’m not letting your mouth take me down . Zero : Let see how you can control that .

Then the game start.

After an hour.

Refree: Team Sayako 4 and team Kitua 4 . It’s a tie… Kauro : This is  the final , I have to fight for winning beside I don’t want to go on a date with that idiot . I have to do my best.

The game started.

Kauro got the ball and gave it to her other but when she kick it Zero take care of it and kick the ball until it get into the Gaul center . Referee : AND THE WINNER IS TEAM SAYAKO!!! Everyone cheered. Kauro fall to her knees was upset. No, this can’t be happening I can’t date that idiot  and if I want to buy skateboard it’ll take months to collect money . Zero : Need some help. Kauro : I have legs and hands . I can do it myself . Zero : Suit yourself. Zero just looked at Kauro . Like he really 3 carazy for her. Kauro : What are you looking at . Zero : You know Kauro , you are a tomboy but I still love you. Kauro : Your just saying that so u can imprss me. Zero : Bravo for you. I’ll still buy that skateboard . Here. Kauro : COOL! XXX-300 ROLLING SKATEBOARD. Thanks a lot. Zero : No, problem. But u still own me a date . Kauro : Fine , when . Zero : Tonight at 8:00. I’ll pick u up. Kauro : Sure whatever. Zero: Meet you at night. Zero wave his hand and just smiled at her. Kauro just smiled. Momoko : Well,well . It seems like the girl who hate going out with boys . Miyako : What dress are you gonna wear Kauro. Kauro : For one day stop bugging my life. Momoko : We are not . Miyako : We are just here to tell you that were going to find you a dress to your date . Kauro : What no way . Miyako : Please Kauro , just for today ok! Kauro :Fine…… Momoko and Miyako : YAY!!!



End of part 8.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe Kauro fallen to it but still wonder what happen on the next episode.

    ReplyDelete